RainAway Aluminum Under Decks vs Vinyl
RainAway Under Deck Systems are made with strong aluminum panels, instead of vinyl or steel, like some other companies. Why do we choose aluminum over vinyl? That’s simple. Because of the many advantages of our high quality aluminum. Continue reading to find out why our Under Decks made of durable aluminum beats competitors using vinyl for their underdeck systems.
- Aluminum withstands severe weather– Our Under Deck Systems are strong enough to be used in areas that receive snow and ice, which could damage and tear down underdeck systems made of vinyl. Aluminum will not fade, rust or become brittle due to exposure to the elements. Our underdecks are also easy to clean!
- Lightweight and strong– Aluminum panels built for RainAway Under Deck systems can endure extreme temperature changes without resulting in flaws to the system. Plus, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our underdeck systems, so that you do not have to worry about issues with sagging, leaking or separating.
- Extra strength– RainAway Under Deck Systems use high quality aluminum that allows our underdecks to support fans, lights and other outdoor accessories that can transform your outdoor living area.
- Variety of colors– Aluminum can be painted virtually any color you can imagine, unlike vinyl, which has a very limited amount of colors available. RainAway Under Deck Systems are available in 24 colors.
- Ventilated– RainAway Under Deck Systems are built to enhance airflow above and below the system to expedite drying after rainfall. Whereas, vinyl systems require reinforcement, which can trap water and debris that can cause damage to both the under decking system and the deck above it.
For more information on an Under Deck System in the Atlanta area, call us today at (770) 928-7246. We use the highest quality of specially designed materials and a lifetime warranty! We specialize in dry below deck systems, dry underdeck systems, underdeck drainage systems and basement waterproofing.